NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING. warrants this lighting system to be free from defects in material and/ or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of ONE YEAR (TWO YEARS or THREE YEARS for LED products) from the date of original purchase. Please note that incandescent lamps are EXCLUDED from this warranty.
In the event of a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period, NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING. will repair or replace (at its option) your Lighting System under the conditions of warranty. NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING. will do this at its expense for the cost of materials but not for shipping. THIS REMEDY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY BY NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING.
LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND OTHER RIGHTS
- Except as provided herein, NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING. makes no other warranties express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- In no event shall NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING. be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING. has been advised of the possibility of such damage. This disclaimer applies during and after warranty period.
- NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING. is not responsible for malfunctions in and/or damage to Lighting Systems where a sale is specifically made without warranty. In such an event the disclaimers of warrant and liability, set forth above, shall continue to apply.
- This warranty covers normal consumer use and does not cover damage which occurs during shipment or failure with results from alteration, accident, theft, misuse, abuse, abnormal use, negligent installation, improper maintenance or where adequate care has not been taken to prevent ice or snow damage to the Lighting System.
- This warranty gives specific answers legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from province to province.
If you discover a defect of malfunction during the period to which this Warranty applies, write, telephone, fax or email NATIONAL SPECIALTY LIGHTING. for information of receiving warranty service.
Note: You must contact our office for a RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION number before returning product. After inspection it will be determined whether a credit is due.